So, I haven’t been posting primarily because of the inconvenience. I have a million little, underlying reasons, but that’s the biggest one. If I had set out to share my daily thanks simply via Facebook status, like most rational people, then this wouldn’t be an issue. Instead, I decided to make a blog post every day.
It is impossible for me to write a blog post every day. Really. I don’t know what I was thinking.
Excuses aside, I have still been thankful! I just haven’t been blogging about it. Here is what I’ve been thankful for every day since I last blogged:
- My nephew turned 16! Thankfully, he can’t drive until next month when he takes his test. 😉 Happy birthday Brad!
- My brother-in-law turned –! Once you get past 21, you don’t need to report it anymore. Happy birthday Matt!
- Homemade sushi! I hadn’t had sushi in forever — since before pregnancy a year ago — so I was super excited when my husband got a wild hair and decided he wanted to make some! He makes an awesome California roll! Nom nom.
- I found out that my friend, Amanda, will be having her baby this week! I am SO excited to meet little Macy and squish her cheeks. Prayers for a safe delivery for momma and baby.
- My Moby wrap again! Bubs has days where he just refuses to nap, which makes for a fussy Bubs, which makes for an irritated momma. It’s nice to be able to put him into the Moby where, if he doesn’t get a full nap, he can at least snooze happily for a while as I get a few things done. I can’t exactly do P90X while he’s in there, but I can do some things. Thanks again, Rebecca!
- My beautiful tree that little Bubs helped me decorate Sunday, and that we’re now enjoying. It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas!
- Socks! It’s chilly.
- The Gospel according to John. I love the literary beauty and theological richness that is chapter one, and I’m so glad that the Good Morning Girls Advent study has me meditating there today!