Yesterday, I was thankful for:
- Turkey!!!!! Stuffing, mac ‘n’ cheese, rolls, smashed potatoes, mashed potatoes, pie, cake, ice cream, et cetera, et cetera… (For my baby’s nutrition, I am also thankful for roughly seventeen green beans and the one broccoli that I allowed on my plates at lunch and dinner. It was for him.)
- Time spent with family. Since I have SO MUCH family, I didn’t get to see everyone, but I was thankful to see who I could this year!
Today, I’m thankful for:
- NOT Black Friday shopping!
- My husband being home! And organizing and cleaning my kitchen for me! What a great guy. I love his face!
- Dancing and singing Christmas music with Bubs in the living room, which is waaaaaay “funner” than shopping! He’s so excited for his first Christmas as a bigger-than-a-sesame-seed baby, and the music is so much easier to hear and enjoy on the outside of Mommy’s tummy! (And just wait until he takes a gander at our Christmas tree! Ooooh doggy, will he love that!)
- Story time! We read three whole books on his floor before nap time. He loved it! Sweet Bubs. If he doesn’t end up liking to read, it won’t be for lack of my trying!
What are you thanking the Lord for today?